Tuesday, January 30, 2007

A change will do me good



I turned 28 years old recently. And I have decided to have a 28 year old Resolution instead of the typical New Years one. You see, I never really put much thought into my New Years Resolution and because of that I just throw something out there as if I am going to change my life...but in reality, I just don't stick to them. But I have thought out something that I am going to begin doing now that I am 28 and growing up. Please keep in mind that this isn't a life changing committment...I made my life-changing committment many years ago and I really try to live every day as a changed person...like I said before this is a very superficial comittment that I am making to myself. Now that I am 28 years old I am going to wash my face and brush and floss my teeth every night before going to bed. I do also realize that most of you have been doing this since you were like 5 years old...but for me...this is new. For the past week I have been washing my face and brushing and flossing my teeth and I really like the new me and I am going to stick with it now. I feel really clean.

7 comments:

dodyb said...

My dentist thinks I am funny. I hate to floss. Hate. It. So, I reward myself and don't floss on Saturdays and holidays.

Priscilla said...

Dody, you seriously crack me up! I don't like to brush or floss at night and don't like to wash my face. For as long as i can remember, when it was time for bed, i just crawled right in...none of this high maintenance business...but things are changing...and you honestly want to know why I'm changing...it's cause i found a grey hair and I want to take care of my aging body...there you go..

tara said...

i too hate to wash and brush and floss before bed! i am too tired by that point to do all that, i just want to snuggle in and sleep. the sad thing is that eric has been doing all three of those since the day we were married...i guess im an embarassment to womankind. every night i envy his self dicipline...and yet, apparently not enough to do it...

dodyb said...

I have another confession..I don't do it at night either...morning girl here.

Jebodiah Bristow-Hanna said...

Priscilla, its about time that you started cleaning those beavers. thats why i have been sleeping on the couch lately, so I can avoid ginger (vitus that is). and it's nice that you dont have a greasy face too!

Priscilla said...

whatever, like you're some leave it to beaver yourself plaque-man.

luminainfinite said...

you're the best Prissy.

you're so funny!

Followers