Saturday, March 10, 2007

the wheels on the bus



I have been riding the bus lately. I have been intimidated up until now because I did not understand and had no experience with the bus system. But that has all changed these past few weeks. I have been using it to get everywhere. It really isn't nearly as bad or as difficult as I had thought it would be. And the people on the bus are much more sane in reality than in my stereotype of what I thought they would be. A lot of times I feel as if this is a new adventure in my life and I am trying to embrace this period of riding the bus because who knows how long it will last and in just a few weeks it has added some fun moments to my life!

7 comments:

rici said...

such as??? you must expand on this....

Priscilla said...

well, rici, they really aren't that great of stories...or at least I don't have same knack of storytelling that you do...if you had experienced these few things on the bus, you would have written a book because you are a storyteller...which is why you must start writing a blog.

but as far as my experiences go...basically it was a funny time of catching the wrong bus one day (going in the wrong direction) and then I have only encountered one crazy lady who was very nice but as she continued talking to herself and repeating everything over and over again she kept mentioning that she had anger management classes...so in talking with her, I knew i better not get her riled up.

Beth said...

I loved riding the bus when I worked in downtown Seattle; it was so easy and I got a lot of reading done. They get stinky in the summer though....

Priscilla said...

well hey there "beth"...I could see how the bus gets stinky in the summer because on that fine warm sunny day last week, it was stuffy and stinky on bus!

Beth said...

I go by my middle name online. Just 'cause.

rici said...

Do I know who Beth is? Pris I can't wait to see you tomorrow! If you can't come to the play, we'll be at my house around 4pm, so we'll just see you there!

Marta said...

I'm so sorry about Stephanie. We are thinking of you and praying for you and her family.

Followers