Tuesday, September 04, 2007


I have been reminded once again why I love what we do. I had forgotten for a while there how cool it is to hang out with young people. But they showed me again why they are so incredibly awesome. Teens are so encouraging to me. They are so revolutionary without hardly knowing that they are. This past weekend we spent a weekend with several teens at Camp Yamhill for Faith Quest. The teens from our group are so incredible for so many reasons, but I am glad to list a few of those reasons here. First, they accept eachother so unconditionally. They worship God with their whole heart, soul, and strength. They are so honest and tell the truth without all the beating around the bush. They are themselves. Their faith in God is addicting. I have been encouraged because of teens. They are changing the world. Their compassion is far reaching. And to think that my husband is actually paid to hang out with them and talk about God with them...amazing. Thank you God for this past weekend at Faith Quest and thank you Bellevue teens for encouraging me just by seeking God in your lives. I am inspired.

2 comments:

Luke Coles said...

Lucky Bums! Every year I wish I could head back to FaithQuest, but still no luck. I've been wanting to help with worship ever since I started going there before high school.

Robby and Lynsey said...

It was fun seeing you guys again. I really wish we would have had more time to chat, though. :( Maybe we'll see one another again someday ...

Followers