Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Waiting Is the Hardest Part

I remember distinctly on November 2 telling Jeb that I was pretty certain we were having another baby. We had gone to PF Chang's for dinner and a table opened up for us despite the fact that everyone else was going to have a 2 hour wait. We got in quickly and everything was perfect! Well, now it's our turn to wait. It's almost hard to believe that it is nearing the end of June and that our baby is due in 2 weeks. He/she could come tomorrow or a month from now. It's a pretty exciting time in our life although it just doesn't seem possible that the time is already here. Here is to some patience. And here's a most recent photo of my ever-growing self. I was telling Jeb today that I am a little unaware of the size of my midsection because I keep bumping into things with it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are such a cute pregnant lady!

I'm so excited to know if you have a little boy or little girl in there! And I can't wait for pictures, too!

I'll be praying for you as you finish up the waiting and start the parenting. Love you all--the three already here and the one on the way!

Unknown said...

Are you going to start a betting pool as to the date of arrival and the gender? If so, I'm guessing you'll have a girl on June 29.

Now, what do I get when I win? ;)

Rebecca said...

Hey! I was just browsing blogland when I found you. I'm really happy for you! She's adorable. Do take care.

Followers