Thursday, August 28, 2008

Time sure does fly. A lot has happened these past couple of months. River has grown to a whopping 14 lb chubby girl! She is darn cute with all the little rolls under her chin, in her arms and her legs. Liam has mastered the skill of going potty in the toilet and now exclusively wears big boy underwear even at night and can go standing up with relatively good aim. (It gets a little messy though when he is distracted). Jeb spent nearly two weeks in Ecuador for mission trip and has had a summer full of youth activities. And as for me, I feel like I just wake up every day and see what is going to happen. My life revolves around my side-kick, little River. We are pretty much best buds since I am her most fav person on the planet right now. Since it has been a full two months and because my sister keeps on asking for pictures, I think that's about all I have to say. Enjoy the pics that are all about a week-by-week update of our girl. You can see how much she's been growing!

Here are just some fun pics of what Liam has been up to:

With cousins Eleesha and Jayden. They are praying.
JumpingDiggingPlaying with cousin JacksonFirst train ride (that he can remember). He is a HUGE fan of trains.
Of couse hanging with sissy.Playing with Maddie and LandonClimbing all over dad. He loves to jump and climb on Jeb!

7 comments:

Mrs. Rachel Winter said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Wow, they are growing fast! And I love the chubby baby rolls too! She looks more and more like her mommy (not the chub, but the eyes, smile, cheeks...). I love Jackson's look with Liam driving the truck; it's kind of like "who is this guy?" I also haven't seen pic's of Madison and Landon in a while, it's amazing how much they have grown. Liam must have had a lot of fun this summer with all of his cousins! Love you!

Unknown said...

YAY!!!! Beautiful baby and kiddo pictures! They are soooooooo cute! And I agree with Auntie Rachel that sweet, adorable River looks like her pretty mama. I wish I could give her kisses and cuddles! Thank you so much for posting so many pictures!

Unknown said...

What a big girl! She could wrastle both our kids to the ground! She is very cute, I love chubby babies.

Jenny Wilkinson said...

Finally! They are so cute. She looks like she would be a lot of fun to cuddle. Owen said he likes her name.

Marta said...

LOVE all the new pics! What a cute family you have! And that last pic of Jeb with the kids is sooooo cute- a framer for sure! Glad you're all doing so well and adjusting to to 2 kids in the house!

Little Momma said...

Priscilla,
It is so good to see pics of you guys and your new baby girl! She is growing so fast and is such a chub! I am glad to see that you all are doing well. You should check out my blog. I so wish that I could get Jude to go potty! It has been such an uphill battle, and everytime I think that we are finally going to cross over the top, we end up rolling down backwards, right back to the bottom again! Oh well, I am sure he will catch on soon! I hope! Talk to you later!
Love, Faith

Unknown said...

I have got some great looking grandkids!
Did you know Kylie updates our computer wallpaper with pictures of the kids from your blog?
The pic. where River is wearing bright pink and has huge eyes cracked me up!
Thanks for sharing. These photo made my day.
Granny Hanna

Followers