Sunday, April 26, 2009

My babies

My son is not a baby any more. He is totally growing up. I have to say I love his sweet boy personality and he keeps things fun and laid back. He is getting more and more independent. I also love that he is living up to his name. Liam comes from William for those of you who don't know and means, "will, desire and helmet, protection, determined guardian, etc". This guy is so considerate of others and goes to great lengths to keep his little sister safe. I am so proud of his gentle yet unwavering qualities.

Anytime you look for Liam you will find him intently playing with some sort of vehicle. It could be a car, plane, train, or X-wing in this case. The other morning we woke up and a few minutes later heard him wake up and started talking with his cars. He is such a fun person. In fact, tonight he got out every single blanket and laid them all flat and spread out on the floor and built a blanket-fort bed. He basically draped a big blanket over the chair and ottoman and made a little bed underneath. He asked if he could sleep there and sure enough he is fast asleep while I type.

River is growing teeth right now. She has the cutest little gap in her top teeth that makes me giggle inside whenver I see her toothy grin. I love her rosy cheeks. Sometimes they are so rosy it looks like she has been busy smearing jelly on them and we never wipe it off. This girl is also living up to her name, she is a river of life and brings so much joy to so many people. She is really into dancing lately and will do a jig (which looks more like rocking back and forth) if you sing her a song or she hears a song on the radio. She is getting so confident in her abilities and can say some words that may seem unrecognizeable to the untrained ear, but her dad and I understand. It is really fun to watch this girl grow.






No comments:

Followers