Wednesday, August 30, 2006

A peek inside our travels...

"Jebcito" was extremely popular at camp. Everyone loved him so much and everybody called him Jebcito - (Little Jeb or Jeb Jr.) He had a lot of fun and was a really good camper! I hope he can have many more international experiences as he grows up!

A nice way to end every night - with fun stories of the days happenings and some worship to God. Latin Lovers...
Latin Dogs...
This picture doesn't represent how scary this dog or all the other latin dogs are. Let's just say that I would never want to be on the same side of the fence as any of these mad dogs because they bark and growl like they would tear you to pieces!

Crazy Ecuadorian Driving...
Shopping at the market...
The best souvenirs (Ecuador futbol jerseys)...
Rachel & I at the "supermaxi"...

The viewpoint over Quito...It was a beautiful trip had by all!

9 comments:

Jenny Wilkinson said...

SuperMaxi! Ha.

Lisa said...

Rolo's family shops at Supermaxi too! I went there a couple times, and I laughed to myself everytime!
Nice jerseys! Viva Ecuador!

Unknown said...

Oh, man! Clearly my life is incomplete, as I have never shopped at SuperMaxi. I guess I need to go to Ecuador now.

Awww! El pequeno Jebcito es muy guapo. Te amo Jebcito.

Unknown said...

Um, I mean: Me amo Jebcito. (Soy no muy intelegente.)

Lisa said...

Gina you said it right first time! The second time you just told Jebcito that you love yourself!!!

So... you are smart!

Unknown said...

Oh man! I desperately need to refresh my espanol. Pronto.

Priscilla said...

The supermaxi had good protection, was flexible, and very comfortable for me. No one is complete until they shop there!

Gina and Lisa - bien espanol!!! I am so impressed with your Spanish abilities. I try, but I can't say a complete sentence because I don't know verbs or the order for things.

Suzanne said...

I can't stop laughing about that Supermaxi store and what you wrote priscilla! You are too funny!

Is that Steven Nighswonger in one of your pictures? If it is tell him hi for me! He was in the youth group and out at camp with me when I lived in Federal Way. He would know me as Suzanne Sellers but you probably do too so never mind! :)

Glad you guys had a great trip!

Priscilla said...

Suzanne - it is him...jeb likes to call him "notsonighswonger". And i am going to tell him you said hi! :)

Followers