Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Thanksgiving

I am thankful for...
Relationship with God
The best husband
Sweet son
Family
Friends
A loving church
Warm home
Refrigerator & cupboards full of food
Good health
The beautiful state of Washington
Starbucks coffee
Running car
Clothes
Target
Rain
Trees
Turkey & Cranberry sauce
Van Morrison's music
A good book
Washing machine
Dishwasher
Fresh baked cookies

I sometimes forget what I am thankful for. This was a good reminder for me to sit down and think of specific things God blesses me with. What are you thankful for today?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amongst a lot of other things, I'm grateful for the 3 of you. You're a blessing to all of us.
Love
Julie

luminainfinite said...

Blogs that let me bask in the beauty of my friends from across the world.

People who post on their blogs often!

Priscilla Belle who lived down the street from me when we were little girls and would walk to the bridge to meet me.

Followers