Saturday, December 30, 2006

The fun we had

I think there are a lot of reasons why Christmas always ends up being a good time. The excitement and laughter of family getting together is part of it. And of course there is always a good old fashioned baby-tickling that can be fun. Watching your nephew dress up in his new Superman costume...
Or maybe it's the guys doing the dishes after Christmas dinner...


Family - together playing games, eating good food and enjoying eachother's company...


And it could be your baby sleeping from takeoff to landing that makes Christmas travel so perfect...

The sparkle and glow of the Christmas trees, cousins playing together, Family Feud and Phase 10 until late in the night, eating excellent food, it's all of these things and more that made Christmas so special this year. I hope that yours was filled to the brim with family and friends!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy smacks! Zach and Kylie are like, huge! When did they stop being little kids??? Have I really been away that long? I think I'm having a breakdown...

Deep breath.

Okay. I feel better now. I'm glad you had such a nice Christmas!

Aimee Jo said...

I'm so glad that you guys were able to go have x-mas with Jeb's family. It looks like you had a wonderful time!

Followers