Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Revisiting Abs

We did this 6-week healthy eating/workout regime last fall and it is easy to follow and makes you feel great. Jeb and I are currently revisiting the same plan that is based on having a healthy lifestyle...eating 3 meals and 3 snacks daily and an easy to follow workout plan that only takes about 30 minutes every day. The other thing that I like about this diet is that they base your success not just on how much you weigh, but they also base it on your BMI, your waist-to-hip ratio and your body fat percentage. Every time I have ever done this program, I have had success in at least one of those areas. So here's to living healthfully.

2 comments:

Kevin Wilkinson said...

Probably the best diet I have ever been on. By the way, if your new routine also includes "The Cleanse," tell Jeb not to take a long road trip with few pitstops. ;)

Jenny Wilkinson said...

Haha. That is my favorite Jeb story, ever! We are going to do it again soon. After our road trip coming up. I am so glad that you have introduced us to this because it worked really well and we felt great. It's amazing that we so quickly went back to our old ways but we will Abs again soon.

Followers