Sunday, July 08, 2007

Mr. & Mrs!



You are looking at the beautiful Mrs. Stephen Winter. My sister Rachel was married yesterday! I am thrilled that she has found such a wonderful godly man who is going to take care of her and be her partner in life. Stephen, we have been waiting and praying for you for years, and are so thankful that you are now a part of our family! It is amazing to pray for something and then to be so surprised and tickled once it shows up...Rachel and Stephen are a great match! But here is the sad part...my sister will no longer be living a 3 hour car ride away from me...she will now be a 3 hour plane ride away from me. So after the fabulous celebration and fun and as I watched their car speed away with the toilet paper and whipping cream smeared so artfully over it...I cried. While I would never want things back the way they were and I celebrate this very joy-filled event...I will miss my sister and my friend.

2 comments:

Aimee Jo said...

Wish we could have been there. We were at another wedding down here in Salem.
She looks beautiful and I'm so happy for her!!

luminainfinite said...

I want to see more photos! I want to see this man! Congratulations Rachel!

Followers