Tuesday, October 16, 2007

God bless prune juice



This stuff has worked miracles in my son's life. He has been backed up for nearly a year, struggling to be regular. It finally got to the point where he refused to eat fiber-rich foods and juices and hadn't gone poo for one whole week. So Mom decided it was time to intervene. I made him drink the prune juice. He didn't want to, but I kept at it until one whole cup was gone. The next day when he was trying to hold his bowel movement in, he couldn't any longer and out came a weeks worth size of waste. And the next day he drank another glass and the same thing happened. I just want to say I am so thankful God made prune juice. It has made a difference in my family's life.

4 comments:

Jenny Wilkinson said...

That's a lot of info. I hope your blog is still around when Liam gets his first girlfriend.

Priscilla said...

I already know that I'll tell the story of how he used to go into his room and close his door and we'd go in to find him holding on to his bed squeezing his cheeks as tight as possible to keep anything from coming out. As soon as he would see us open the door he would yell, "I'm trying to poo poo!" He really likes his privacy.

Unknown said...

Yeah, he's gonna love you for sharing that.

Anonymous said...

That's the best laugh I've had in a while! Thank you Priscilla... and Liam. :)

Followers