Monday, February 04, 2008

Sometimes I forget that I am having a baby. It's not that I don't know I'm pregnant, but my experience with this second child has been so much different than with my first. When I was pregnant with Liam, the world revolved around my round and growing belly. It was all I thought about, talked about, and cared about. I feel like I have so much keeping me busy, that I can hardly believe I am almost half way through this pregnancy. The time went by so slowly with Liam and I was so impatient for every new thing. Everything is zooming past me right now that I wish in some ways that it would all slow down a little. But there are still those very special moments where time seems to stand still, like feeling the baby move and it reminds of me of this special little person God has created.
I wanted to share some pictures of little man/woman and I at 18 weeks.
I sure love these boys. I have been working on Jeb's days off for about 6 months and my schedule changed this week so that we are going to have one day off together every week. Today was spent with these most special boys in my life and I have enjoyed every minute of it!

5 comments:

Marta said...

You look so great Priscilla! I wish I looked that good right now! :) Cute picture of your boys... glad you and Jeb are getting to take some time off together now!

brenda said...

I know what you mean about this time being different. It almost feels (to me) like old hat, you know, like since it isn't new anymore that is why it is going so quickly. You are not as excited about little milestones in the pregnancy like last time. Thats how it has been for me. I am at the point now where I will be most happy to have this baby out of me! (and I am almost 31 weeks) too soon to be having these feelings, but life would be a lot easier if I had my body to myself! I loved being pregnant with Jake, what a change...

Jen said...

I can't believe you are halfway to baby day! We can't wait to meet our new little niece or nephew! I'm glad you guys are enjoying some days off together again - once the house is done we may come up and crash one:)

Aimee Jo said...

You look wonderful, Pris, and the pic of the boys is so cute! Glad to hear that everything is going well, even if it is different.

Jenny Wilkinson said...

Well, you are cute. It's a fact.

Followers