Friday, June 09, 2006

On your 1st birthday...


A cheesy little poem for my baby on his first birthday...

Liam is one
He is so much fun
Thank you God for my son
and for giving him the cutest bare buns

his favorite food is yogurt
and he often gets himself hurt
when he shuts his fingers in cupboards and drawers
but his favorite thing in the world is to explore

liam has six teeth
and when he smiles it's really neat
he also has beautiful blue eyes
i do not like to see him cry

his favorite toys are cars and balls
he giggles when he plays with them'all

now i can turn his carseat around
i know it will help him not to frown

his fingers are often very sticky
i can hardly believe he's growing up so quickly

my favorite memory of this first year
is every day with the little dear

we love you liam!!! happy birthday!!!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

That is so sweet! Happy Birthday Liam!

I can't believe he is a year old already!

dodyb said...

not sappy....Wonderful. Give him a kiss for me. Happy Birthday Liam!

Jen said...

Cute. I didn't write a poem for any of my children on their first birthdays. You're such great parents!

Priscilla said...

well...it was a fun party guys...when we gave him cake...he wouldn't grab it and pick it up to eat it, instead he just shoved his face in it like a little piggy...it was so cute! I'm sure I'll blog about it.

Priscilla said...

j&j - glad you found it all updated and please do start writing your blog...and post some pictures of all the updates you are doing on your house!!! it was great to see you...we love you guys!!! xoxoxo

Followers