Sunday, November 04, 2007

Dirty Laundry

I have to say that lately I have really experienced God in my life when I am in the laundry room. It may sound strange, but that is a physical place where I often pray to God and He continues to bless me very blatantly each time. I know I have written about it before, but it happened again today. I stood there by the washing machine as it ate two quarters, but wouldn't take the third one. I tried again and again for at least 5 full minutes, and while profanities were on the verge of running from my head to out of my mouth, I decided to stop and I said a little prayer. CHA-CHING! In goes the last quarter. I don't know why all these experiences with quarters really make me feel like God is answering my prayers, but they are simple, yet significant ways that God is blessing me. Thanks again big man.

No comments:

Followers