Thursday, November 01, 2007

Happy Halloween

Well, we had more like a Boo Hoo Halloween this year. Liam was so cute in his Tow Mater costume made by Auntie Beth, but anytime we actually put it on him he cried his little eyes out until we took it off again. Needless to say, he didn't wear it for very long. He got his full share of candy from our MOPS get together in the morning and asks us if he can have his candy for breakfast. I think Jerry Seinfeld was right when he did his bit about kids and candy. I have a kid who will do anything for candy. Jeb and I didn't take our pictures, but we were graduates...AGAIN. Every year Halloween rolls around and the cap and gown is always so convenient to pull out of the closet. It was fun. Now I give permission for stores and shopping centers to officially put out their Thanksgiving deco....we have to take things in order that they come. I am personally shunning stores who have their Christmas decorations out already.


2 comments:

Marta said...

He looks just precious! Sutton wasn't too happy with his costume either. What fun!

brenda said...

What a great costume! I wish I could make something so cool.

Followers