Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Happy Holidays in January!

A belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone! Hope yours was great!!!


Ahhh...it's so nice for Christmas to be all over and for a new year to have begun. I like winter, I like the decorating, I like the tree and all the lights, I like giving gifts, I like the good food, I love seeing family and friends, but I also like the calm after the busyness. On a different note, Liam really got Christmas this year. Up until now he has been oblivious to the presents and everything, but it gave me so much joy to watch him open each present and be completely enamoured with the gift. Christmas was pretty awesome because we had snow. Not just a little, we had a whopping 3 feet of it. Enough snow to build a snowwoman with Liam and my nieces. We had a wood fire crackling around the clock to keep us nice and toasty inside. That was what I liked about Christmas.

Eleesha and Jayden's snowwoman
Liam kept getting stuck in the snow

All the cousins eating breakfast together. You can't tell, but they are watching a movie. They watched the movie "Cars" probably 10 times in one week!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Man, that's a cute kid! (I have a well-documented weakness for redheaded boys. Liam might not have red-red hair, but it's close enough!

Eleesha, Jayden, and Jackson are adorable, too. You should have a whole family portrait taken--it would take a mighty strong frame to hold all the cute!

How are you feeling, by the way? You look happy and healthy in the picture, are you having a good/easy pregnancy? I hope you're feeling great!

Jen said...

I love how Liam could care less about the camera - he is all about the movie! We had so much fun spending the week with you guys. Jackson absolutely loved hanging out with all his big cousins. I think now life at home is boring for him.

Followers