Friday, January 18, 2008

Magically Delicious


I indulged myself lately when I was shopping while hungry at the grocery store which is a very bad idea when you are pregnant AND hungry. So as I was strolling down the cereal aisle I noticed my childhood/college favorite cereal was on sale. I usually try to avoid cereals like this one because of all the sugar hype and lack of nutrition, but I just couldn't resist this time. I threw it in the cart and told Liam we would have it for breakfast in the morning. The next morning I pour a bowl and he goes straight for the marshmallows. I ate two bowls and they took me back to Saturday morning breakfasts in the cafeteria in college and to my Great Grandma's house where we always got to pick out a special box of cereal to eat and my choice was always none other than Lucky Charms. It is soooo yummy. Plus I get the added fun of every morning Liam asking for the cereal with "Peter Pan" on it. I don't have the heart to tell him it is really a leprechaun...at least not yet.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay, that is so cute! Peter Pan! Heee! (Your son is a cutie.)

Followers