Thursday, May 18, 2006


I do

I just wanted to write a nice sappy post to my handsome hubby today for all the world to see! We said "I do" 4 years ago today and I love him more than ever! This morning we had breakfast together to celebrate our actual anniversary even though we're doing the majority of our celebrating tomorrow once we take Liam to the babysitter! It was funny though because we sat there eating our breakfast and I asked him his favorite memory in the last 4 years and we could hardly think of anything...we both went totally blank. It's not like we don't have favorite memories in 4 years...it's just that we can probably count on one hand in the past year how many memories we have had without Liam...who is probably the best memory in 4 years...but he doesn't count because this is our day and we're focusing on us. Anyways, because of the blankness, I am going to give you the top 10 things I love about Jeb:

#10: His toes can bend backwards to a 90 degree angle

#9: His dream car is a 1980ish Trans Am with a Firehawk on it (like in Smokey and the Bandit)

#8: He loves cheese (it is a main food group to Jeb)

#7: His favorite book is Calvin & Hobbes

#6: He wears a fanny pack proudly when we go hiking

#5: He loves Star Wars

#4: He is funny and makes me laugh all the time!!!

#3: He wears polo shirts with "Bellevue c of C" embroidered on them and thinks they are cool

#2: He can do a mean Michael Jackson impersonation to "Beat It"

#1: He's HOT!!! (I knew you all knew that without me even saying it!)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the fact that Jeb looks WAY more interested in the camera than the smooch in that picture. Hee hee!

And now that I know his toes bend back at a 90 degree angle, I don't know if I can still think he's hot. That's just icky.

Happy anniversary, you two! You had one of the most beautiful, unique weddings I've ever seen, and your marriage is following suit.

Kara Deal said...

HAppy anniversary! I wan't to sing you the anniversary song... but it's really annoying and just doesn't give the same effect via typing... so know I'm singing it in my heart for you on your day!

Love you guys so much! My packing partner "prissy" (as my mom would call you) and my best good friend "Jebbers" (again.. a mom thing).

Lisa said...

Happy Anniversay! May was a good month to marry in (we have our's next week). Hope you have a great time and make another memory that you won't remember later!

tara said...

congrats on four years! our 4 year is tomorrow, i guess were like twins...its so awsome to hear that you guys are so still so much in love after ALL these years. ;)

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Seroquel com order imitrex oral online dream pharmaceutical Jeep wrangler video clips dedicated server 0 http://www.hotels-3.info/Dietpillthatworkfioricet.html What happens when taking depakote and valium ultram prescription ship Hewlett packard plotters http://www.strap-on-dildo-6.info/Strap-on-dildo-pictures.html Business financial planning sound Suzuki gsf 1200 parts Fast payday cash loan Gmc 4x4 truck 95 Prison phone services free photos of different styles of maternity dress Corvette convertible red Hong kong percocet Fiat ulysse head

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Valentine dance colorado cholesterol good reading

Followers